Wednesday 11 May 2016

What Is Matt Up To?

Posts have been sparse of late, but that because I just released a rap single [no, I'm not joking and yes, I'm just as surprised as you are!]. My Ride (An Open Letter To NCT) is a love letter to my home city of Nottingham, but I still managed to get a Beatles reference in there because, well, Beatles! You can download it for whatever you want to pay (including nothing) right here.

Second. I'm finally putting the finishing touches to my new EP, Everything In The World Is Fighting Everything In The Sky and as soon as that's available I'll let you know. It's a little darker and more blues/folk than my first EP Let's Build An Airport - who knows what genre that was. (You can get 25% off Let's Build An Airport here).

Lastly I'm working on two new podcast episodes! Or a two part episode? I've done a ton of research on the topic of What is the difference between Lennon and McCartney's songwriting styles? The video below was one of the things that started me down that particular rabbit hole. Stay tuned!




Would you like to receive exclusive bonus Beatles Songwriting Tips? Join the mailing list right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment