Tuesday 1 December 2015

BSA PODCAST EPISODE 2: Shownotes


It's here!!! - episode two of the Beatles Songwriting Academy Podcast! The podcast is free to everyone who subscribes to the BSA mailing list and each episode will only be available for ONE MONTH. If you sign up right now you'll still be able to get episode oneWhaddaya waiting for!

0:00 Intro

Let's Build An Airport (Matt Blick)

1:43 The Root - b7 - 6 - b6 Progression - from Cream to Springsteen via High School Musical 3

Ticket 68
Posts on Dear Prudence
Posts on While My Guitar Gently Weeps

12:57 Prudence In The Sky With Santa - root notes? We don't need no stinking root notes!

16:39 White, Webb And Gaiman unLimited - more is less

Be-atletudes
Blessed Are The Limited
Other posts on limitations

27:10 Yes, A Second Time - the Beatles plagiarise themselves

Posts on All I've Got To Do
Posts on Not A Second Time

28:51 Dear Prudence Easter Eggs


Sign Up To Receive Future Episodes

Submit A Question


Idents by Poddingham Paul courtesy of LeftLion Thanks Paul!


About Beatles Songwriting Academy

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for putting out these podcasts. I've enjoyed both of them a lot. I've tried putting together a podcast a time or two, and I know how much work it takes to get a high quality podcast, so I appreciate your effort.

    There is so much gold to be mined from deconstructing songs by great and innovative songwriters, and these guys certainly fit that bill, and are definitely my all time favorites. I am anxiously awaiting your next 'cast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrick (or may I call you 'famous'?) - I'll try to keep 'em coming...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may call me famous, if it pleases you, although everyone knew me as Nancy.

      Delete
  3. Hi, is it still possible to hear this podcast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Multiself - email me matt (at) matt blick (dot com) and I'll see what I can do ;-)

      Delete