Wednesday 20 July 2011

No Quarter?



A small but significant milestone at Beatles Songwriting Academy went by unnoticed last week. Not only did I finish the Herculean task of blogging through Something, but that was the 53rd song that I've covered, which means

I'm a quarter of the way through!!!

 Yes, only another 159 songs to go! And only 2 more tracks and we finish Abbey Road.


Thanks to everyone who's commented, emailed, argued, agreed, guest posted, and generally made me feel like I'm not wasting my time.

Next - The Ballad Of John & Yoko...

Highly recommended -

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am in awe of you, especially considering the herculean task I have ahead of me.

    Now I'm wondering where you stand with Ballad Of John & Yoko, as I like the song myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ballad of?

    Bwah hah hah! You better take cover my friend, it's about to get ugly!

    ReplyDelete