Reporter: Have you got a leading lady for your movie?
George: We’re trying to get the Queen. She sells.
I'm all conflicted. I want to skip over this 23 second Paul McCartney vignette but for the sake of completeness AND because I know people who love this little guy here it is.
I don't think this song has much to teach us, but here's my best shot on the pros and cons
- An original angle
- A nice nimble melody
- The unexpected Bsus2 chord on “love her a lot”
- It's one more incomplete song on an album full of incomplete songs
- Stock jazz chord progression
- What's with the nasty slide in the 13th bar?
- Weird effect due to panning and reverb as the track fades in
- The placing in the running order ruins the effect of 'The End' being The End.
Next time – The First and the Last Long One song.